Saturday, October 31, 2009

Momo's Baptism

Morgan accepted Christ as her Savior and Lord on Oct. 4th. She was baptised this past Sunday, October 25th. Here she is before the service.


Brother Jeff, just before Momo joined came down.





I am not sure why she was making this silly face. She was so excited and nervous though.







This is at home after church.



I am so excited about Morgan's salvation. It was such and honor and privilege to be able to lead her to Christ. I know God has a special plan for her live and I can't wait to see what it is. My prayer is that I can raise her in a Godly way so that she grows and matures in her faith and always places the Lord as her top priority. I am so thankful to have my Momo Monkey and am blessed to be her mama.

2 comments:

~Jenn~ said...

What a wonderful decision Momo has made! May God bless her and lead her into the ministry He has for her! I am just thrilled that she loves Jesus so much~ Way to "raise them in the way they shall go"...

Rhonda said...

Awww how sweet. Such a special moment in her life. Congratulations Morgan.