Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Sweet Jacey!

I am babysitting Jacey full time now and she is just so much fun.  I love getting all that sweet Jacey lovin'!  I just can't help but to take pictures of her.  Isn't she the sweetest?
Happy girl!
DROOL!  She is cutting her top two teeth!
Getting so big!
Randy and I had to go do some shopping one afternoon.  Jacey went with us and insisted she needed this froggie!  Of course, we were more than happy to buy it for her!  She loves our frogs in the tanks!
And just because Jacey loves the froggies so much, here is a picture of Penelope too!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

She is growing so fast and is just precious.

Jolene (South Africa) said...

Aww, look how big she is getting. She's so adorable

Mama Teaching 3 said...

If this is any indication of how much you will be wrapped by the grandkids...they will be LUCKY grandkids!