Saturday, February 27, 2010

Still Plugging Along

Well, another couple weeks has come and gone.  We have been plugging along with school lessons and have been doing well and accomplishing a lot.  I haven't really taken many school related pictures the past couple weeks since it has been a lot of book work mainly.  I still need to share the story Morgan wrote a couple weeks ago and she also did a really fun science experiment this week I need to post about.  Life has been pretty normal around here.  I have been babysitting Jacey most days during the week and we have been doing all the usual activities.  We have had some nice weather and have enjoyed the little tast of spring, although the cooler days are still around too.  I think I am ready for spring now though.  I am ready to plant our garden again and start enjoying all that comes with that.  I really enjoyed doing that last year and can't wait to do it this year.  I am going on a trip with some of the other youth workers Sunday - Tues.  I am excited about going and I am looking forward to it being a time of renewal.  It is also time to start planning for Ian's and Kristen's birthday coming up in March.  The year is passing so quickly!  Aaron is going next week to take his driving test and he is also beginning to look for a part time job.  I am going to close this post but will try to get some pictures up tomorrow sometime. 

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Thankfully we just had our last birthday for our "birthday season". It's such a busy time.
Madison has been driving some....I don't know if I am ready for this!!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

This year sure is going fast! It's kind of crazy. And I think I am shocked to see a post from you that has no pictures lol