Wednesday, March 31, 2010

All Dogs Go To.........The Willis House?.....And a Mini Jacey Photo Shoot

Aaron went on a vacation to Florida with Heather's family a couple weeks ago.  While they were away, we "babysat" 4 of their dogs!!  It was fun but man, it got loud sometimes!  Momo was eating an ice cream cone shortly after the dogs arrived..........I think they wanted her to share!



Kristen spending some quality time with Freckles!
We also had my brothers over installing our new living room floor that weekend.  Jacey was enjoying herself too!
YUMMY!!
Kristen, Ian and the little cousins, Lil'Rob and Jacey
ME ME ME!!

I was trying to get a good picture of Jacey to use for her first birthday invitations...... 
She was more interested in the DS than getting pictures taken.

Oh!  A shoe?  Let's see if I can get this thing off my foot!
And there is a smile....
Almost there!

And the winning picture!

3 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Awww, the weenie is so cute! :)

And Miss J is so big!

Sherri said...

I'm having a hard time imagining that many dogs. You were very king to do that for them!! :)

Jolene said...

You have an award waiting on my blog: http://jolenecmom.blat.co.za/2010/08/07/i-received-an-award/