Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Enjoying Early Spring

I bought Jacey a new seat since she like feeding herself and I no longer had a high chair. She loves it!

Randy tried Ian's new kite he got for his birthday one windy morning!
Just enjoying a morning out in the back yard.
Some school work outside!
A toothy grin!
Milo just being cute.
My Jacey getting sleepy!
Maggin and Milo kisses!
Ian tried riding Jacey on his 4 wheeler and she LOVES it!! 
Pretty Kristen and her Milo
Stunt boy
My Momo Monkey is really growing up lately......
She is gettting so big.
Pretty girls
Just me
Look who's almost walking!
Having fun!
Jacey and I
Jacey playing with Papa ( Randy)....more like trying to steal his hat!
He's just about got the hang of his new bike!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I just can't get over how fast Jacey is growing. Of course when I look at your kids, I wonder where the time has gone. Ian riding a bike without training wheels. Yep, time sure does fly!