Friday, September 4, 2009

More End of Summer Fun

I am trying to get all caught up with pictures so here are some more from the last week before we started back to school. Our neighbor is in the process of digging a big pond. The water is starting to fill up now and the kids had a blast swimming in the "mud hole". Kristen gave me a ride down to the hole on Chris's four wheeler!


The water is deep enough for them to jump off the edge now! Here are Momo and Sara jumping in together!


Kristen's prissy jump!


Aaron and Chris trying to be cool!


And there goes Momo again!


Miss Priss!

Chris flip!

Sara.....


Aaron flipping!

Another flip by Aaron!

Swimming in the front "hole"

Kristen.....

Jump Momo!

And Aaron goes again!





Randy was doing some yard work on morning and came across this spider!

Check out the zigzag at the bottom of the web.

Of course there is always some time for Jacey lovin'. Here I am with two of my favorite girls!


Momo, Sara and Ian decided they should start their own band. They were practicing one afternoon so I snapped a few pictures! Notice the MP3 player plugged into the amp!





A pretty flower Kristen came across!

Jacey is getting more and more active....she was ON the blanket when I laid her down!




Like I said....this is just one of those random....living life kind of posts.

2 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

LOVED the pond photos. How fun was that? :)

The zigzag web making spider is wild!

And I do believe that is a passion flower. :) My Aunt Liz had them growing on a trellis in her back yard.

Rhonda said...

That swimming hole looks like a blast! WOW! The photo of the flower that Kristen took was so pretty. I would love to have one of those in my backyard.