Friday, September 4, 2009

Our Beach Vacation!

We were blessed to be able to take a relaxing vaction to Edisto Island, South Carolina. My sister has a time share and was able to get two condos so she shared with us! Johnny, Erin and Jacey also came along for a couple nights. We really enjoyed our time away. It is a very quiet island. I took too many pictures to post them all on here so I created an online album. I hope you will take a few minutes and take a look. We mostly hung out at the beach while we were there but we did visit a serpentarium one afternoon and ate way too much food!!
Thank you Trina and Tony for inviting us to come!
Edisto Island Vacation

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh Chandra, that looked like a wonderful vacation! I almost had to stop looking at the photos when I saw the snakes. EEK! I am glad that I went on because that leopard crab was amazing. I have NEVER seen something like that. Thank you so much for sharing.