Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas!

I know, I know! I haven't posted any Christmas pictures yet! I was going to post them all here but after uploading them on facebook I decided I would just post the slide show of my Picasa album here instead. We had a wonderful Christmas here. I think we all really enjoyed the season this year and it was just wonderful to spend the special time of year together. Randy and I took the kids to see some Christmas light displays one night as is our tradition a few days prior to Christmas Eve. My extended family came over to our house Christmas Eve for our annual family Christmas dinner. Gran Julie came over to spend Christmas morning with us and we are so glad she did. The rest of Christmas day, we stayed home and just played and had fun. Aaron left that night to go on a vacation to see some of Heather's family and to a UNC game for the week following Christmas. While they were away, we kept Heather's two mini schnauzers. The Sunday following Christmas we rode over to visit Grandpa and some of the Willis family. We also enjoyed several parties, church activities, ice skating, and more during the Christmas season. It made for a busy month but I wouldn't change a thing! As you can imagine, all the fun means I took LOTS of pictures! For anyone interested in seeing what we were up to in December as we celebrated the birth of Jesus, check out this slide show!


5 comments:

Cassie, Jase and Kirsten said...

Hi there! I was wondering if your family would be at all interested in a “Learn the States” postcard swap. I am currently looking for families who would be interested in receiving a postcard from each of our 50 states (minus your own), and mailing out 49 postcards to the other participants. If you're interested, please go over to my blog (Our Adventures in Education) for more information. I would have e-mailed you, but I couldn't find your contact information - sorry!

Jolene (South Africa) said...

Great pics, looks like fun was had by all

Rhonda said...

Looks like an absolutely wonderful Christmas. Those kiddos must have been really good this year!

Alison said...

I just gave you 2 awards.. I hope you accept them!
http://wayzleyacademy.homeschooljournal.net/2010/01/06/brain-quest-and-2-awards/

~Jenn~ said...

I think I just looked at 2000 pictures! Girl, you can't even comment on that many! Looks like an absolutely fantastic Christmas Season. The kids are so precious and no doubt, you have been too busy with all those activities to blog much!