Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just a Few....

After our fun day on Tuesday, we did get some school work in the rest of the week.  I didn't take many pictures but here are a few.  Ian was having some snuggle time with Maggie one night and they just looked so sweet together.  Every night, Ian tells either Randy or I that " Maggie's been a good girl today" and " Maggie is a sweet girl". 






Kristen worked on her Explorers lapbook.  I will post more pictures of this when she has finished it.



Jacey has discovered she loves a blanket.  Ian thinks it is great that she has a blanket like he does and she sucks her two middle fingers like he sucks his thumb.  I had to get a picture of them together with their blankies.




Lunch time for Jacey!



While I had my high school girls' small group Thursday night, Kristen and Momo went next door to hang out.  When they came home Momo was all sparkly!!  Apparently, she and Sara had been having fun with the hair glitter and makeup!


Wow!  I think this might the post with the least amount of pictures for a week!  Not really, I have a few more pictures but I need to get them off the camera still so those will have to wait until later.

5 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

There is just something about a boy and his dog!

Jolene (South Africa) said...

Oh precious, how cute are those pics with Ian and Maggie. Momo looks very pretty all glittered up.

Unknown said...

What great pics!

~Jenn~ said...

MoMo looks so pretty! You are doing a fantastic job getting this blog rolling. I am really enjoying seeing and reading about all you guys are doing!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Excellent! The pictures with the dog are adorable!