Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy 16th Birthday Aaron!!

I am still having trouble believe my first baby is 16 years old.  Aaron is such a great guy and we are so blessed to have him in our family.  He is an amazing son and he makes Randy and I so proud.  He is also the best big brother to his younger siblings.  He is so good to Kristen, Momo and Ian and it just warms my heart when I see him willingly spend time with them.  I am excited to see what God had in store for Aaron's future.  We love you so very much Aaron.  I will never forget the day you were born.  You were so tiny but so perfect.  I am so lucky to be your mama. 

We all went upstairs to wake Aaron up with a big Happy Birthday wish!  This wish also included silly string!!!

















We did help him clean it all out of his bed after emptying 3 full cans of silly string.  When Aaron came downstairs, we had 16 balloons waiting for him!




He opened some gifts from us.







I gave Aaron a "charger"!!



We spend the rest of the day just hanging out at home.  That afternoon, a few of Aaron's friends came over and we took them all out to eat at Masato's Jappanese Steakhouse.  Gran Julie also came with us and Johnny, Erin and Jacey met us there.











Momo just being silly after we all ate dinner!

I baked a pound cake for Aaron and also brough sliced strawberries and cool whip.  This has been his request for his cake for the last 10 or so years.  We gave it to the waitress when we got there and after we ate, they brought it out and sang and played drums!






When we were finished there, our next stop was the bowling alley!  Johnny, Erin, Jacey and Gran Julie were not able to come bowling with us but we still had lots of fun.



















Ian got very excited after each turn!!!






After we bowled for about an hour, we went to the arcade for a few minutes.




4 comments:

Jolene (South Africa) said...

Happy Belated 16th Aaron!!!!

Rhonda said...

What a great birthday! Happy Birthday Aaron! I love the Hot Wheels. So cute!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Now that was a BIRTHDAY!!!!! Happy DAY to you Aaron!

~Jenn~ said...

Oh wow! Absolutely looks like a perfect day! Your one lucky mamma to have such a sweet boy. I am happy to see that Aaron had a very blessed birthday from the moment he got up to when he crashed at night! Happpy B-day!