Saturday, January 23, 2010

January Beach Day!

We decided to take advantage of a beautiful day Tuesday.  The weather was so nice so we drove to Tybee to go for a walk.  It was still a little cool but that didn't stop us from having a good time.  It was nice to have the beach almost to ourselves.

Ian waiting in the parking lot before going down to the beach.


Momo waiting in the parking lot.

So pretty and not a soul in sight!  There were a few other people but it was almost like having the beach to ourselves.

Momo taking a break on the beach swing.

Rolling up our pant legs!  Aaron had to roll Heather's for her since she was holding Jacey.

What is this stuff under my toes?






Run Momo!


Getting some water in his bucket...the water was ice cold!

My little beach bums!


Miss Priss!



Little piggies in the sand.

Surfer Dude!


Momo was showing me a tiny shell she found. It is on the tip of her thumb.

Aaron challenged Ian to a race down the beach.  Ian won!!  I thought this was a sweet picture of my boys!

I guess this seagull was tired and needed to rest a while.

Looking for shells.



Should I taste this stuff?

Well, that didn't taste great!

Maybe it is more fun to put it in the bucket with Momo.

Ian wrote his name in the sand.



Of course the love birds needed to leave their mark too.


My sweet hubby and I!

JUMP!!

Pose!

Girls!

Momo jumped in this one!

Heather's leap!  Practicing for her dance class.

The love birds.

Sweet!

I have a picture of Ian and I that looks almost exactly like this one of Jacey and I.  I just love baby sugar!


The sun was really bright!

Heading to the pier.




Under the peir.

Waiting for  the rest of us up on the pier.




Alison, this is for you.  Guess who I was texting?

Fly Jacey-bird Fly!

Just having some fun!



Loving each other....yes, they really do love each other this much!

All that fresh air made for a sleepy baby!


When we left the beach, we stopped for some yummy crab stew and fried shrimp for lunch.  Then we went into Savannah to the mall for a little bit before heading home.  It was a great day out!

6 comments:

Alison said...

LMAO..great day and hey..I had to get in on the fun somehow right??

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Hee hee...texting Alison. :)

Remy is dying to go to the beach! Beautiful day!

Rhonda said...

It looks like an amazing day! Great photos. I love the one of the little toes in the sand. Just precious.

Jolene (South Africa) said...

LMAO at texting Alison.

Great pics, Well done Ian on writing your name!!!

Unknown said...

Wow ...that looks like a wonderful day!!

~Jenn~ said...

I am taking note here~ YOUR FAMILY IS WEARING SHORTS! No Way! I am so jealous! Your trip to the beach was absolutely beautiful. Funny about texting Alison!