Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun In The Wind!

Heather's parents came over to eat a low country boil with us today.  It was really windy outside and the kids were wanting to make a parachute out of a large piece of plastic we have.  Well, Heather's daddy told us he had a big parachute and said he would go home and get it. ( They only live a couple miles from us.)  Everyone had fun playing with it when he got back here. Momo's friend, Sara was over to play too.  I'll just let the pictures tell the story!






















It actually lifted Ian off the ground a few times!
















After the fun, Ian got a little upset.  I just couldn't resist a couple pictures of my pouting cutie!





We had another great Sunday afternoon!!  Tomorrow will be back to lessons in the morning and getting Aaron ready to go out of town with his CLA group for the night.  Jacey will also be here Monday and Tuesday.  We will also be getting ready to celebrate Momo's birthday!!  Check back soon for more updates!  I am really trying to stay caught up here with my posting!

7 comments:

Jolene (South Africa) said...

Oh wow, that is so cool!!! Love the little pouter ♥

Rhonda said...

I would love to have a parachute like that. Wow! Looks like they were all having a wonderful time. That last photo of Ian just had me laughing, but poor little boy. Awww.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I love the parachute! When I was in elementary school they had a big colorful one and I so loved it at P.E. time.

Unknown said...

How fun!!! I love pouting pics! They are the greatest.

Julia said...

Very cool! We had one that we used in PE at school too... it was so much fun!

~Jenn~ said...

I just love the parachute! Looks like a fantastic time!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Big parachutes are totally awesome!