Friday, January 22, 2010

Rainbow and Memory Match!

Randy called me to look out the back door this past Sunday afternoon.  When I looked I saw the beautiful rainbow in the sky.  This one was rather odd because it was so low to the ground.  We could actually see the end of it on the neighbor's fence.  I called the kids down to see it as well.  They wanted to go out and stand in the rainbow.  They even mentioned "tasting the rainbow" as the advertisment for skittles candy goes!





You can't really tell in the pictures but the rainbow was in front of the trees. 

Ian spent some time playing a few games Sunday afternoon too.  Here he is playing his memory match game.




6 comments:

Alison said...

LOVE the rainbow!!!!

Jolene (South Africa) said...

Gorgeous Rainbow photos ♥

Rhonda said...

How beautiful! Great shots.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I love the photos!!!

~Jenn~ said...

That would have been perfect for a skittles commercial!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful rainbow!!